08 December 2010 twisted words


In the name of the country and the king.
I am no “gentleman’s club” type.
I don’t live for my country. 
I don’t want to live for my king.
I just want to live my life.
Life it's already complicated enough.
What did my country for me?  
What did the king for me?
I do not believe in patriotism. 
I do not believe in promises.
I do not believe in anything. 
Not even in me.  
This is me.

Do you believe in me? 
Do you trust me?   
Wrong!

Trust yourself. 
Less chances for you to be disappointed.   
That does not mean you will not be. 
But you can blame yourself if you want.  
It's easier that way.
Everyone else does not care about your problems.  
The country does not care about your problems. 
The king does not care about your problems. 

I do not care.  

Why should I care?

With due respect! Marius,Toma

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simte-te liber să comentezi...

Accept cu plăcere orice critică, deci poţi spune ce doreşti.

Am o singură rugăminte semnează-te, să ştiu cu cine vorbesc...

Notă:*Nu voi accepta reclamele sau mesajele de tip spam !

 
The contents of this blog is protected by Copyright Law. Copyright 2010-Present by Toma Marius. .